As has been expected for a while, Cyberpunk 2077 is now back on the PlayStation Store. It’s taken a full six months for that to happen, however.
The game was famously pulled from the store following many, many reports of bugs and people requesting refunds for a game that some suggested simply shouldn’t have launched.
CD Projekt Red now says that things have improved sufficiently to have another go at launching Cyberpunk 2077. But there’s a warning.
While Cyberpunk 2077 is now once again available for download from the PlayStation Store, it seems that those who are playing on the original PS4 should probably just avoid the game – at least for now. CD Projekt Red says the game is good to go and has received improvements across the board, but there is still work being done on making the PS4 experience better.
Users may continue to experience some performance issues with the PS4 edition while we continue to improve stability across all platforms. The PS4 Pro and PS5 versions of the game will provide the best experience on PlayStation.
#Cyberpunk2077 is now back on the PlayStation Store.
You can play the game on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5. Additionally, a free next gen upgrade will be available for all owners of the PS4 version of Cyberpunk 2077 in the second half of 2021. pic.twitter.com/RTkptIHOb4
— Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) June 21, 2021
Those with PS4 Pro and PS5 consoles should be good to go, while a free PS5 upgrade will be made available to PS4 owners later this year. There’s no telling when that will actually be, though.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 12, Pro, 11, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 15 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
Like this post on Facebook